Our charitable works are funded by a few kind individuals and companies. Here at MACF we appreciate any donations — which go towards helping the health of the people of Myanmar. If you wish to make a donation or contribution to MACF – you can do so in the following two ways:
1) By downloading the following form and returning the form to: MACF, c/- CAF Australia, Locked Bag 962, North Sydney NSW 2059: MACF Donation Form.
2) By using the following online link: https://giving.cafaustralia.org.au/?fund=CAF080 – donations are accepted by credit card (by selecting ‘pay now’), cheque, bpay and direct deposit (by selecting ‘pay later’).
Here are several ways your donation will help MACF in our effort to improve the health of the people of Myanmar. When donating, please state to which MACF programme you would like your donation to be applied:
- A small tax-deductible donation to purchase a birthing kit to help address the seven basic needs for a safe delivery. The birthing kit costs just $2.50 and addresses the seven basic needs for a safe delivery, to help improve the rate of safe births in a country that has one of the highest infant mortality rates in the world . The kits are basic with six items: a plastic sheet, soap, two gloves, sterile scalpel blade, three cords and five gauze squares.
- A small tax-deductible donation to purchase a basic first aid kit for a village health care centre. For $50, we can provide a basic first aid kit for a village health centre, where there are no doctors – to help treat simple, yet deadly ailments like diarrhoea.
- A tax-deductible contribution to MACF’s Endowment Fund would help sustain our programmes and networks of Myanmar-based medical doctors and healthcare professionals, for many years to come. Our current goal is to raise $250,000 for this endowment fund.
- A tax-deductible contribution to our “Hands-on Doctor Programme”, led by A/Professor W Bruce Conolly. For this programme we seek to raise $50,000. Please see the following programme for further details: http://macf.net.au/2013/11/macf-brochure.html .
- A tax-deductible contribution to our “Barefoot Doctor Programme”, led by Dr Joyce M Conolly. For this programme we seek to raise $50,000. Please see the following programme for further details: http://macf.net.au/2013/11/macf-brochure.html .
- A donation of frequent flyer points, birthing mannequins, Merck Manuals, books on depression, microsurgical instruments, antiseptic hand wash, teaching manuals on basic surgery – including posters, and hand therapy splint materials. Donations of this type are the only type of donation for which we are not currently able to issue a tax-deductible receipt. For this type of donation, please contact us at email@example.com